PLEASE NOTE: CD is not a gift for donation and is taxable
Cast members from all 7 seasons of the 90's 'All New' Mickey Mouse Club have reunited to record a beautiful collection of Holiday classics.
A portion of gross proceeds benefits The Brave of Heart Fund that offers financial support to the families of healthcare workers who lose their lives to COVID-19, and MusiCares, a charity founded by the Recording Academy that provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need.
Album Artists: Rhona Bennett (of En Vogue), Tony Lucca, Nikki DeLoach, Chasen Hampton, Deedee Magno Hall, Mylin Brooks-Stoddard, Tasha Danner, Jennifer McGill, TJ Fantini, Lindsey Alley, David Kater, Nita Booth (Young), Jason Carson, Raquel 'Roque' Herring, Jason Minor, Dale Godboldo and Marc Worden.
- Apple/Spotify/Amazon > DOWNLOAD/PLAY*
Why? Because It’s Christmas Tracklist:
1. Go Tell It On The Mountain – MMC’89 Group (feat. Chasen Hampton, Rhona Bennett, Dale Godboldo & Jennifer McGill, with Tony Lucca, Nikki DeLoach, Deedee Magno Hall, Mylin Brooks-Stoddard, Tasha Danner, TJ Fantini, Lindsey Alley, David Kater, Nita Booth (Young), Jason Carson, Raquel 'Roque' Herring, Jason Minor and Marc Worden.)
2. Angels From The Realms of Glory – Raquel Herring
3. Birthday Of A King – Deedee Magno Hall
4. Baby Jesus (Interlude) – Everly Love Hampton & Chasen Hampton
5. Away In A Manger – Chasen Hampton
6. O Come, All Ye Faithful – Rhona Bennett (of En Vogue)
7. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen – Jason Carson (feat. The Voice’s Tony Lucca)
8. What Child Is This? – Nita Young & Tony Lucca
9. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel – Tasha Danner
10. The First Noel – David Kater
11. O Holy Night – Mylin Brooks-Stoddard (feat. Deedee Magno Hall)
12. Jolly Old St. Nicholas – TJ Fantini
13. O Little Town Of Bethlehem – Lindsey Alley
14. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear – Jennifer McGill
15. Auld Lang Syne – Tony Lucca
16. A Visit From St. Nicholas (A Poem) – Marc Worden
Label (Press Kit): Always In The Club
The album is sponsored by our MMC'89 initiative to promote the Sustainable Development Goals for a better world by 2030.
Apple/Spotify/Amazon > DOWNLOAD/PLAY*
* Digital platforms do not include the CD artwork
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID, please be prepared for delays in fulfillment and delivery. CDs will be manufactured and shipped no sooner than late January 2021.